Monday, August 15, 2011

More Adele and More British Willies

Sorry guys, thought I would continue on with the Adele kick, I can't help it. Perhaps I am a tad jealous of people who got to see her live this last weekend. Or maybe it was the willies I got this morning from Cody's post. 

Adele - Promise This, that you will put this song on Itunes so I don't have to illegally get this jam. Great, thanks.




And now I'm giving you a twofer and make you listen to more Adele. This time covering Bonnie Rait's 
I Can't Make You Love Me. This is on behalf of Colette who first introduced us to this cut, but has completely failed at adding any jams....Ok, fine, you've been busy vacationing!




2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love this blog and all of your posts! I've never heard that first cover, it is so dope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like you beezies to know, that my invite for this deep cut blog was lost by the cyber mailman in cyber space!!!

    thanks Mobeeze for representin! Currently awaiting approval from Co-bear for a little post action.

    ReplyDelete